Tuesday, July 29, 2008

4th annual King of Clubs car show and drags

One of the nicest simple engine photos I've taken
The coolest accessory I remember ever finding on a car, this is proof that rat rod owners are the most innovative and eclectic bunch to put cars together... look at rat rods to find interesting stuff, restored cars just have factory stuff, but rat rods have incredible build techniques, obscure aftermarket add ons, (in general) the best of whatever could be found to make a car better

Here I am hoping that one of these headlight photos is as cool as I think they are

This gets my vote for best rod of the show... inline 8, dragster rear tires, period perfect front tires, home-made intake and exhaust, Strombergs, real antique liscense plates, cool speedometer etc etc






This just nails the award... a shrunken head in the steering wheel





Love the exhaust and intake













In case you've never seen heavy large metal flake... here ya go










Sorry for the flipped photo, but it's the only way to get a great look at the perfect silhouette shadow



Love the insert for the gauges, nice shape, great chrome








Cool ice chest! Looks like a Von Dutch original (couldn't be)






A Kustom Kulture womens car club? Wow... trying to wrap my mind around that, any chance of an unattached one looking for a muscle car guy?






























Don Wang's.. he owns DRW transmission, and that is where I took my last trans for a rebuild. My next one too when I can afford it. I recommend DRW.
















If you ever wanted to see a good lace paint job, here ya go