Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Why I don't have advertising

A lot of people have asked why I don't have any advertising.

Two reasons,
1) I don't like car insurance
2) I'm not selling out my clean and straightforward blog for less than an annual income I can live off of

I was just informed by some Image Space Media - "Image Space Media, the nation's leading In-Image ad network." - that they can make me alot of money. - "Now serving display banner + rich media ads Ads served through our partnership with AOL + ISM's direct advertisers = bigger payouts!"


Any guesses how much they figure my blog of about 500,000 annual page views will make me in a year?

one penny per thousand hits. Thirty bucks a year. THAT is not worth all the clutter of stupid ads no one is interested in looking at

No comments:

Post a Comment