Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Amos publishing company merges 6 magazines

I used to subscribe to Musclecar Enthusiast. I liked it. I can't remember when I recieved the last one, and don't know if they stopped coming because I didn't renew my subscription, or if they went out of business like Motor Trend Classic did a couple years ago... just poof!

They never informed subscribers that they weren't going to finish with your subscription that you'd paid for. The Motor Trend Classic kept the unfulfilled money and didn't credit me towards another title. They pissed me off.

Anyway, Amos Publications is merging 6 titles into a new magazine called Auto Enthusiast. Cars and Parts, Musclecar Enthusiast were 2 of them.

About 10 pages of Chevy, then Ford, then Mopar, etc etc. I'll let you know how it turns out, but the one issue I flipped through looked good enough to get me to subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment