Thursday, November 21, 2013

a variety of interesting things from SEMA 2013


I just love the innovative efforts with the simple everyday items that are in display booths at SEMA


Cosworth dual overhead cam


Ummm, looks a lot like the Fast and Furious 6 Daytona, but nothing around it mentioned it



custom by Tucci




the above is the "Back Up pickup" by Galpin Ford, a recreation actually, that was just featured on Hot Rod Magazine: http://blogs.hotrod.com/the-back-up-pick-up-lives-70317.html#axzz2bnIfFRra
































2 comments:

  1. Great photo montage of this year's SEMA. I especially like the opening shot of the disc brake table--who was that? I have added you to my bookmarks and will be back often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't recall even looking at the booth or company name... there is so much to see and so little time.,. just getting the photos of the things that interest me takes from Monday afternoon to Friday afternoon

      Delete